Welcome to the Hellfire Cup.
Entries Now Open Here.
November 19-22 2015. It’s on like a small handheld game that may or may not have been part of why I did so poorly at school.
Entries are $445 per rider for the 4 day Hellfire cup and one wolf options and $220 for the 2 day Half Satan.
The quick version.
For the time poor creatures out there. Let us tell you about the Hellfire Cup in 30 seconds or less. (Okay, a minute if you’re a slow reader or being distracted by squirrels playing with fireworks).
It’s a 4 day, multi-stage pairs racing mountain bike event – located in Kellevie & Wielangta Tasmania and will be held on the 19-22nd of November 2015. We have jags of swag, prizes and giveaways including massive spot prizes like competition level mountain bikes winnable by any entrant and cash prizes for elite podium finishers.
We designed this event to provide:
- Top class riding on awesome purist MTB trails,
- An entertaining and social atmosphere,
- A riding experience that is challenging, achievable and rewarding for all people who ride regularly.
- Opportunities for people with young families to help manage the responsibilities of being riding parents.
- A prize pool that rewards us mortals with great spot prizes as well as serious elite rider podium prizes.
- Simple logistics for riders and support crews, we feed you lunch and keep all the stages based in the one area, starting from the one race village.
- Great festival vibe complete with a banging After party and campsite entertainment.
The Hellfire Cup is a race that is all about the trails, the riders, the area, the race village, the bike and racing. If you love riding you’ll love the Hellfire cup, whether you’re fast or last. Ask someone who rode the 2014 AvantiPlus Hellfire Cup.
Sound awesome? Yes, we think so also. This shindig is being put on by an experienced team headed up by Duncan Giblin (you may have enjoyed his other madcap adventures such as the Kellevie 24 hour, 6 hours and 8 hours )